Photographs of quilts in the collection of The Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum are available for use.
Photographic Reproduction: Rights and Fees
- Any educational, nonprofit, or for-profit organization wishing to use photographs taken within the Museum or obtained from the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum (RMQM) in a publication must give full acknowledgement to RMQM with the credit line: “Courtesy of the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum, Golden, Colorado (object number)”. Example: Courtesy of the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum, Golden, Colorado - 1991.001.001
- Permission is granted for one-time use only. Subsequent editions, languages, other publications, etc. constitutes a re-use and must be applied for in writing.
- Photographic reproductions of three-dimensional artifacts or two-dimensional images held as RMQM property will be charged a usage fee.
- Images may not be enhanced by computer digital imaging or otherwise altered or modified in anyway without written permission of the museum.
- Applicant must provide RMQM with one complimentary copy of the publication, CD, or video in which the reproduction(s) appear(s) within 60 days of release of publication.
- Responsibility for questions of copyright that may arise are assumed by the applicant.
Editorial Use (within books, periodicals, and other published works)$75.00
Video and Film Productions$100.00
Advertising and other non-editorial use(minimum) $250.00
Editorial Use (within books, periodicals, and other published works)$50.00
Video and Film Productions$75.00
Advertising and other non-editorial use(minimum) $125.00
Click here for the Photographic Reproduction Application Form