Sundays at the Museum
Upcoming 2017 Sundays @ the Museum
Patricia Patterson's "Finding Art for Fiber: Pieces of London"
Sunday, March 12, 2017 * 2pm - 4pm
Join Patricia Patterson, editor for McCall's Magazine, for an informative talk on capturing travel memories through Mixed Media Textile Art.
"The Evolution of Add-A-Quarter” with Carolyn McCormick
Sunday, April 9, 2017 * 2pm - 4pm
Trunk Show with Joan Duncan
Sunday, May 14, 2017 * 2pm - 4pm
- RMQM members admitted free. Become a member today!
- Nonmembers are $10/person. Admission includes museum admission and refreshments
- Doors open at 11am. Programs begin at 2pm
- Located at 200 Violet Street Suite 140, Golden, CO 80401
- Reservations are helpful but not required. Please call 303-277-0377 and tell us you’re coming!